Chicken Tostada with Chipotle Cream
- 1 whole roast chicken skinless and grated
- 1 tablespoon Iberian Olive OilOregano, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 Bowl diced pineapple
- 1 Bowl diced mangoes
- 1 chopped jalapeno
- ¼ Bowl chopped white onion
- ¼ Bowl chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons green lemon juice
- 2 cups julienned red cabbage
- Salt and pepper to taste
- corn toast
- for the cream
- 1 Bowl sour cream
- 1 San Marcos chili chipotle crushed
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat the olive oil, add the shredded chicken, and season to taste.Using a bowl, combine pineapple, mango, jalapeno, onion, lemon, and cabbage. Add salt and pepper to taste.Combine sour cream and chipotle.In individual plates, place a piece of toast, spread a little of the chipotle cream, the salad and cover it with the chicken. Repeat this procedure one or two more times and enjoy.