- 1/2 Bowl from Iberia turbinado sugar
- 1 can from Iberia sweetened condensed milk 14 ounces
- 1 can from Iberia evaporated milk 12 ounces
- 1/2 Bowl from Iberia coconut milk or whole milk
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 Bowl grated coconut.
- two vanilla pods or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract or 2 teaspoons Iberia Imitation Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoonful cinnamon
- 9 fresh raspberries
- grated coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place six 1-cup ramekins in a 9x13” baking pan. Pour water until the molds sit in about ¼ of the water. Lay aside.Place the cup of white sugar in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook gently until the sugar is completely dissolved and blended to a golden brown color. Stir constantly.Once the sugar is melted and browned, immediately pour evenly into the pans.Spread the caramel evenly over the bottom of the pan, then let cool for 15 minutes before continuing.Once the caramel has hardened, pour the condensed milk, evaporated milk, coconut milk, eggs, turbinado sugar, and shredded coconut into a blender. For extra flavor, add vanilla beans or vanilla extract and cinnamon. Blend for 2-3 minutes until smooth.Pour into each mold over the caramel. Cover each mold with aluminum foil separately and seal well. Put in preheated oven for 60-65 minutes or until done. When done, remove from oven and water bath and let cool to room temperature. Refrigerate overnight.Before serving, run a knife around the edges of the pan to separate the flan from the sides.Invert the molds onto the plates. Garnish each flan with grated coconut and fresh raspberries.