DAIRY FREE FLAN
- ¾ cup Iberia organic cane sugar
- ¾ cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 can Iberia evaporated coconut milk
- 1 can Iberia condensed coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. Iberia Imitation Vanilla Essence
- Preheat oven to 338°F. Bring a pot of water to a boil, turn off the heat and keep covered.Combine Iberia cane sugar and water in a small pan and heat until it turns golden brown and thicken.Pour the caramel into an 8-inch baking pan.Place the round baking pan into another bigger baking pan and set aside.Make the flan custard while the caramel is cooking. In a bowl, add eggs, Iberia evaporated milk, Iberia condensed milk and vanilla essence.Gently whisk everything together until it is smooth, making sure not to create a foam.Pour the custard through a mesh sieve over the cooled caramel. Cover the pan with foil. Carefully pour the hot water into the bigger baking pan until it reaches half way up the sides of the small round pan.Bake it in the oven for 50 to 60 minutes.Refrigerate for 2-3 hours to chill and serve.