- 2 inches peeled and grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon Iberian garlic
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Iberian olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 lb. of skinless and boneless chicken breasts cut half by the thickest part, leaving them joined by the thinnest butterfly part.
- 1/2 lb. Iberia quinoa cooked
- 1 cucumber peeled, seeded and diced.
- 1 cup tomatoes halved
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- 1 cup of peppers of different colors cut into small squares
- salt to taste
- Finely chopped cilantro
- Mix the yogurt, ginger, garlic, curry powder, red pepper, black pepper and olive oil.Using a resealable plastic bag, place the chicken and marinate the chicken with half the yogurt sauce at least 1/2 hour to 2 hours in the refrigerator.Add the 2 tablespoons of vinegar to the remaining sauce, stir and also reserve covered in the refrigerator until use.Preheat oven using broiler.Place the chicken breasts in the center of a baking pan topped with foil, discard the sauce where you marinated them and add salt to taste. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes until the breasts look golden and have acquired 165F.Let the breasts rest while you combine the sauce you had reserved in the fridge with the cucumber, tomatoes, shallot, peppers, quinoa and salt to taste.Cut them in slices and serve over the delicious quinoa salad and cilantro-sprinkled vegetables.