Spicy Sardines Bowls
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 in cans of Iberia Skinless and Boneless SardinesWater
- 1 teaspoon Iberia Minced Garlic
- 1 cup Iberia Corn
- 1 Red Onion diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 can Iberia Organic black beans
- 2 cups cooked Iberia brown rice
- Fresh cilantro and avocado for topping.
- Mix the spices together in a small bowl and add 2 cans of Iberia Sardines in the same bowl to cover with all spices.In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat a drizzle of Iberia olive oil. Add the garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes. Add 2 cans of Iberia Sardines to the pan and Grill them for 2-3 minutes. Remove the sardines from the pan.Add corn, red peppers, and onions to the pan with no additional oil. Heat over high heat for several minutes WITHOUT stirring to get a brown/black roasted look on the outside. Repeat for several minutes (stir, wait, stir, wait) until the peppers and onions are tender-crisp. Add the can of Iberia black beans and heat through.Layer Iberia Brown Rice, corn/pepper mixture, and fish in a bowl.Garnish with fresh cilantro and avocado.