- 16 oz. Iberia Elbow Pasta
- 6 slices of American Cheese
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz.) mushroom cream soup or asparagus
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup finely chopped Iberia Peppers
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package until soft but firm. Drain and set aside.In a saucepan over medium high heat, heat milk and cheese until the cheese is melted.Add the rest of the ingredients, mixing thoroughly together, and cook for a few more minutes until all ingredients are heated.This dish can be served hot or chilled for a few hours and served cold.