- 1 Can Iberia Canned Chickpeas 15 oz.
- 2 Can Iberia tomato sauce 16 oz.
- Lemon Peel and Juice of ½ Lemon
- 1 oz. Coriander or Parsley
- 1 onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 2 tsp Iberia Premium Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 Red Hot Chili Pepper
- Finely mince finely one garlic clove and 1 onion, then finely chop all of the coriander or parsley.Heat 2 tsp Iberia Premium Olive Oil in a large pan and add the previously minched and chopped parsley or coriander and the garlic and onion.Before they turn brown, pour 15 oz. Iberia Canned Chickpeas in the pan and simmer for 2 minutes.Add a pinch of salt.Open the can of Iberia tomato sauce, and pour it in the pan, add a pinch more of salt and ½ tsp Sugar.Let everything cook for 15 minutes.Cook more if you feel like the sauce is too thin.Add one rep pepper and grind everything to make a paste.As last touch, grate the lemon peel directly in the pan, and add the juice of half lemon too.Serve this cold, with bread or tortillas.You can also use this as a pasta dressing.