Sausage and Potatoes Salad with Chipotle Sauce.
- 2 tablespoons Iberia Olive Oil
- ½ cup chopped white onion
- 4 cups yellow potatoes diced and cooked
- ½ cup Iberia mayonnaise aioli
- 2 tablespoon San Marcos Chipotle Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Procedure In a pan, sauté the onion in the olive oil until it looks crystal clear. Add the sausages, stir, cook for a few seconds and let it cool. In a bowl unites all the ingredients except the eggs. You can serve it room temperature or cold, decorating it with eggs and chopped cilantro.